"Hydrogen Mobility on Rail" - OLEC Hydrogen Innovation Space
OLEC Hydrogen Innovation Space "Hydrogen mobility on rail"
April 12, 2023, 10:00-12:00
In the virtual event, OLEC will highlight the potentials and current challenges of hydrogen-powered rail transport. In addition to planned impulses for projects and initial user experiences from the industry, the focus is also on the exchange and discussion of all participants.
The following speakers will offer exciting insights into the topic from different perspectives:
- Thomas Nawrocki, Landesnahverkehrsgesellschaft Niedersachsen mbH (LNVG): Fuel Cell Multiple Units Project in Lower Saxony
- Lorenz Heller, Alstom Transport Deutschland GmbH: Hydrogen in regional transport - How is the market developing?
- Dr. Benjamin Voigt, DB Energie GmbH: Project H2goesRail
- Olaf Reichert, EWE AG: Hydrogen trains as an important building block for regional hydrogen value chains
- Klaus Stolzenburg, PLANET GbR: Outlook on the potential analysis for hydrogen on rail and for buses within the PoWerD project
For better planning OLEC is looking forward to your registration here. You will receive the access data for the Microsoft Teams Meeting shortly before the event.