European Hydrogen Week 2022
European Hydrogen Week is the largest annual event on hydrogen led by the Clean Hydrogen Partnership and its members, the European Commission, Hydrogen Europe and Hydrogen Europe Research.
Highlights of the week include:
- A policy conference (Hybrid) focuses on research and innovation activities in the EU led by the Clean Hydrogen Partnership with a special event on Hydrogen Valleys under the REPowerEU strategy.
- Hydrogen Europe's Flagship Event and Expo (in Brussels), where attendees can learn all about emerging hydrogen-based solutions, trends and approaches in the global energy sector. The event will have an exhibition area and 2 conference streams:
- High-level conference focusing on global, European and national hydrogen developments. Policy makers, C-suite industry representatives and experts from across the hydrogen value chain will participate as speakers.
- The business-to-business conference is designed to provide inspiration for stakeholders as it will cover a wide range of aspects related to technology, market and financial developments in the hydrogen sector.
- The Clean Hydrogen Awards celebrate the best EU hydrogen projects in the following award categories: Best Outreach, Best Success Story and Best Innovation.
- Program Review Days (Hybrid): Building on the success of the past 12 years, starting with this edition, independent opinions and advice will be sought from the broader scientific community on partnership activities, particularly on program and projects
- Hydrogen side events in all EU member states are welcome to be part of this year's week.
More information will be available soon.